Stalag Flucht Edit
|Stalag Luft III|
|“||Sent me another one have they... Listen kid, I don't have to remind you that Stalag Flutch is famous for housing inmates with a record of escapism, so if you're planning on getting out of this one, think again! Now get yourself settled in, it's gonna be cold, long winter...||„|
|~ Warden Patrick Garratt on Prison arrival|
Stalag Flucht is the second map present in the main game, preceded by Center Perks and succeeded by Shankton State Pen. It is labeled as "easy", featuring an outdoor prison built on a snowy plain.
Stalag Flucht is based off of Stalag Luft III, a WW2 camp. It holds 10 prisoners (yourself included) and has 5 officers. Each cell holds 2 inmates each.
The prison is enclosed by 2 sets of fences, the innermost being a normal fence, and the outermost an Electric Fence. It also has a metal detector at the entrance of the place to get a job
8:00-9:00 — Morning Rollcall. 9:00-10:00 — Breakfast. 10:00-13:00 — Leisure or Work period. 13:00-14:00 — Exercise period. 14:00-17:00 — Free period. 17:00-18:00 — Evening meal. 18:00-21:00 — Leisure or Work period. 21:00-22:00 — Shower period. 22:00-23:00 — Evening Rollcall. 23:00-8:00 — Lights out.
- Gardening (Default)
How To Escape Edit
- Something to cut with (preferably a tool, not plastic utensils)
- Keys and Guard Outfit are optional, but it makes an escape easier. (Most notable is the Red/Staff Key as it can open the generator room door and the door before it)
- Get something to cut the fence with (like a File or Cutting Floss. Sturdy Cutters for quickest escape) and a bed dummy (Red Key/Entrance Key optional but recommended)
- At evening roll call place a bed dummy in your bed
- Find the generator and left click it to turn it off
- Get to the fence, and cut it.
= How To Escape on Day One (Warning this requires extreme accuracy)
- Locate the fourth guard on the inmates and guards screen you get before entering the prison. That guard will have the red key. Feel free to name him something different to help you remember.
- Create a bed dummy.
- Find putty and plastic.
- Find either 2 files and duct tape or 3 floss.
- Get intellect up to AT LEAST 75.
- Grab a bunch of weapons and give them to other inmates whose opinion is already quite high.(Get at least three).
- Recruit those inmates and find the guard with the red key.
- Beat him up and take his outfit and craft the key with the wad of putty then return the key.
- Get intellect up to 80.
- Make the flimsy cutters or cutting floss.
- Craft the key mold and plastic together to make the red key.
- Wait for roll call.
- Once the names for the shake downs are called go to your cell and put your bed dummy in.
- Grab your key, guard outfit, and cutting material.
- Run down south and go through the red door.
- Turn off the generator.
- Cut out and escape.
There is bug where you might be able to grab hoes though the wall nearest to the door even if don't have the gardening job.
How To Escape Without The Staff Key Edit
1. Get some cutting tools, food, a guard outfit, a bed dummy, a fake fence, a poster and chipping tools.
2. Put some food between the boxes near the jobs building.
3. Put the bed dummy on your bed during the evening rollcall.
4. Go to the boxes where you put the food and cut the fence.
5. Go to the generator building and close the hole in the fence with the fake fance.
6. Break the wall with the chipping tools and cover the hole up with the poster.
7. Turn off the generator and run to the fence near the infirmary (guards never walk there).
8. Cut the fence and escape!
How To Escape via Prison Rampage Edit
1. Get Strength and Speed up to 80+ (You do not need intelligence unless you are using an extremely powerful weapon, a cup of molten chocolate ;).
2. Get appropriate materials for creating a plastic key
3. Find out which guard has the Red Key
4. Create the Plastic Red Key (Remember to put the real Red Key back or you will be thrown intoSolitary)
5. Get a weapon (Any weapon will do, I did this with a Sock Mace)
6. Keep consistently beating up guards around the prison (Tie them up using Rope or Duct Tape if you please) until you get the message that the front gates have opened
7. Make your way to the front gate at the South-West end of the Prison (This is where you will use your Plastic Red Key)
8. Go out the Front Gate and you are home free!